Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pboyett  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:38:17 AM(UTC)
pboyett

Groups: Registered

Hikers,

I am looking for a host family for a 16 year old boy from France for a short term (3 week) homestay. He likes hiking, reading, and jogging. We are offering a $100 referral bonus to any person or group that refers us to a family that hosts him, and a $300 stipend to the host family to help with the cost of hosting.

This is an urgent request as the student will arrive on 6-30-2017 at DFW Airport and will depart 7-21-2017.  Hosts families provide a separate bed in a room that can be shared with a sibling of the same gender and approximate age.  The family also shares their table at meal time. He will have travel/medical insurance and spending money to do activities with their host family. 

Please contact me directly or forward my information to anyone you think might be interested in hosting. I will provide more information and will vet each potential host family.

I can be contacted at the number below, or any time via email. I appreciate your help!

Regards,
Pam Boyett
Coordinator, Nacel Open Door
www.nacelopendoor.org
pboyett21@gmail.com
(405)919-4394
Austin Explorer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 4:35:54 PM(UTC)
Austin Explorer

Groups: Admin, Administrators, BetaUser, Registered, TrustedUser

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I tweeted a link to this post on HikingTrailhead's Twitter feed. Hopefully, you'll find someone to host!
Robert